Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 May 2011

*DP*Yumyum

Hello!

I am very happy tonight because I met the creator of *DP*YumYum! (toraji Voom - IGN)

This is her shop : *DP*YumYum

Please visit her shop. She has the most beautiful clothes, hair, accessories and whatnot. It is really difficult to create things but this girl is really talented! I have been buying her things and I love it. Don't miss this special shop out! The price is a little high, but it is definitely worth it! 


This is with toraji Voom. She is really nice! ^_^
Celebrities on SL are the creators of stuff. I really respect people who create things well. It all requires patience, talent and skill. 

I have never regretted any purchase from this shop. ^_^



こんばんは!

私は幸せな今夜をしています。私は*のDP *YUMYUMの生みの親に会った。

彼女は非常に素晴らしいです!私は店で彼女に会った。

彼女は優秀な服、髪、アクセサリーを作成します。彼女の店をご覧ください!^___^
 DRESS : *DP*YUMYUM
SHOES AND SOCKS: *DP*YUMYUM
HAIRBAND: *DP*YUMYUM
BAG: SOME FREE GIFT 

Signing off,
AKIKO ^_^V


1 comment: